[Pdmtl] flext anyone?

JS js at drone.ws
Fri Jan 6 16:42:10 EST 2006

Hi,

    Please tell me if I'm out of topic, since this deals partly with
MAX/MSP.

    Is there someone on this list who have managed to compile flext
externals on both PD and MAX/MSP? Compiling for PD was a piece of cake
but I can't manage to compile MAX externals with it on Mac OS X. I need
to get some C++ coded externals running on both softwares and Flext
looks like the way to go.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

--
Jean-Sébastien Senécal
Reseach Assistant, Hexagram / Assistant de recherche à Hexagram
Mail: js at drone.ws
Web: http://drone.ws