[Lab] Playstation VR Demo at Rideau Centre

Anthony Scavarelli anthony.scavarelli at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:09:16 EDT 2016

Playstation VR should optically track both rotation and orientation of your
head; as well as two move controllers. It is basically a lower resolution
but more comfortable Oculus experience that will focus on forward seating
and standing experiences (in contrast to the Vive's focus on "room-scale"
out of the box).

The reviews sound promising though so I'll definitely try to check it out -
thanks for the heads up!

AS

--
Interactive Designer/Programmer/Artist