[Lab] Zing 24 analysis

Henri K henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:49:15 EDT 2015

Awesome Stephen!

Thanks for leading the way and fixing it.

Much appreciated,
Henri

On September 1, 2015 at 9:48:15 AM, Stephen Burke (steve at envirolaser.com) wrote:

According to the tech support at Epilog, and based upon all the testing/servicing they had me do, there are two components that would be most likely the cause of the problem.

sensor board (75%)
sensor cable (20%)

The sensor cable connects the sensor board to a control board.  There is only a 5% chance that it is the control board.  Of course, you have to change the sensor board and cable first to determine if it is the control board.

I have submitted a quote to Artengine; if accepted the parts will be ordered ASAP and the unit could be fully operational by September 25th.  Again, this all depends on the diagnosis being correct.

Stephen Burke
Account Executive
Envirolaser Ltd.

613-619-1013 cell