[Lab] also on the topic of drones...

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 02:24:28 EDT 2015

Yes - I know there are an increasing amount of rules about flying them in public spaces, but as we (NBOG) have an event permit and road closures on George and William, I welcome a few drones out during Nuit Blanche.
If you self-organise just let me know when and what time, and we will push the details out via social media. Parliament Hill is taking part in Nuit Blanche this year too with their light show... that would be a nice place to fly some drones(with cameras), but I can't vouch for permits up there. ;-)
Megan