[Lab] also on the topic of drones...

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Tue Aug 18 02:00:42 EDT 2015

It's been a while since I've been involved with model planes but the last I
checked it is not legal to operate a model plane except in designated areas
of the city. And in designated areas they require insurance and other
stuff.

The CX10's probably don't qualify as a model plane...

Most people may not appreciate the danger a heavier drone or model plane
can be.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)