[Lab] Familiar with virtual office telephony options?

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Mon Sep 8 15:25:28 EDT 2014

Thanks Darcy,

I didn't know they offered that service. The features are somewhat
limited, but given the Yelp! reviews of ringcentral (outsources their
support overseas, dropped calls, difficult to transfer or port numbers
away) I feel I can trust Bell more..

http://www.bell.ca/shop/Sb_viewProduct.page?sku=SB_PHO_SNR#tabCont1-tabs
http://www.bell.ca/web/sb/pdf/SNRComparisonEN.pdf

Michael