[Lab] Familiar with virtual office telephony options?

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Sep 8 12:15:24 EDT 2014

I use bell SNR. I never use it since it's legacy from my old business but
I've not gotten around to changing it... I can do a few cool things...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)