[Lab] M70 tonight

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Oct 16 11:40:57 EDT 2014

I'm glad the meeting was a success.

Dave wasn't invited to the AGM. If people don't know about stuff then it's
not a good tool. Was the AGM announced outside of sending invites out to a
private list?

That's good to know that there's a 5 percent rule. Has that been in play
for the past years?

How may members are there? Nobody really knows who is a member. The member
list at http://artengine.ca/community/members-en.php doesn't seem to be a
good reflection of membership. Or is it?

To know if there are 5% of members interested in something the members need
to be able to find each other.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)