[Lab] [lab] STL conversion. Going backwards

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:55:07 EDT 2011

There is an STL importer for sketchup. I have used it to import on several
occasions. But it doesn't maintain scale. So you need to re-scale your
objects once they are in.

Beyond that, they are not normally as "clean" as a conventional sketchup
model (because it contains all the triangles, as it's tessellated as an STL)
but still perfectly workable.

- Paul