[Lab] yellow jackets and electricity

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:02:20 EDT 2011

I'm all for blasting the yellow and black beasts out of the air.  I've had
success with the "wasp decoy nest" they do seem to work.  Now my experience
has been that they don't tend to nest near a existing nest.  If you have a
problem already I don't think it will help.

Ok, back to blasting things...

There was a article last year about a group that was blasting mosquitoes
with a laser.  They had some novel imaging techniques.
http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2010/02/death-star-laser-zaps-mosqitoes-dead/