[Lab] Introduction and question

tonyelwood at telus.blackberry.net tonyelwood at telus.blackberry.net
Thu Aug 25 21:41:23 EDT 2011

Hello Jeffrey,
    No I have never used an arduino before. I wanted something powerful and cheap so I chose the chipkit. I first heard about the arduino, and the idea of a hacker space, in a tedtalk I watched recently. Think it was called "we are all makers".

   The motors are all 2-3 HP 2500-4000 RPM, 15-20 A, and weigh 15-40 LB.

I'm going to have to get some to a lab session somehow so people can play with them.

-Tony