[Lab] Motors

tonyelwood at telus.blackberry.net tonyelwood at telus.blackberry.net
Thu Aug 25 21:35:47 EDT 2011

Oops. My boss sent them all to scrap today before I could pull any. Apparently motors are worth more than other scrap.  Oh well. There will be plenty more where they came from.

I have one small one left, 2HP 120VDC, about 4 inches across with a threaded poly-v flywheel (only good for one direction of rotation). I can usually get larger ones around 3hp 90VDC, and there is still a few in the warehouse I can grab, if I can find them. They have a pressed on flywheel/pulley combination with a keyed jackshaft I think.

-Tony