[Lab] Launch Pad

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:30:17 EDT 2010

The easiest way to make it wireless would probably be to convert the
NES/SNES input to i2c and pass it to a wiimote's expansion port.  The nice
thing about that route would be the code's already written for the host PC
via GlovePIE.  Otherwise you'll need to write the launchpad windows
USB->joystick API code yourself as I'm pretty sure the launchpad USB
backchannel shows up just as a UART.

You could also make the snes controller emulate a wii classic controller
(sans the analog sticks) and be able to play snes virtual console games with
a snes controller.. sort of neat.  Of course this also implies the added
cost of a wiimote + bluetooth adapter for your laptop.

Tom