[Lab] Launch Pad

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:42:59 EDT 2010

Hi Tom,
Have you been able to interface your nes controller with the launch
pad?  I am having a bit of difficulty with my snes controller (they
are the same except the snes has 2 shift registers).  I think though
it is because the snes uses 5V and the launch pad operates at max of
3.3V.  I have not confirmed this my volt meter needs a new battery.  I
am just going off what I read online about the launch pad.  I am
thinking of replacing the shift registers inside so it works with a
range of voltages

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds