[Pdmtl] Pd & MySQL

Mike Wozniewski mike at mikewoz.com
Fri Jul 11 16:27:08 EDT 2008

Yeah, the [sqlsingle] external (renamed later to [psql]) is for
PostgreSQL rather than MySQL, but it's basically what I'd like to have.

The py/pyext stuff is probably the easiest way to go... although you
need those externals, which require flext, and I'm not really a fan of
all these nested dependencies... I'd like the external to be easy to
compile on multiple architectures, including mobile devices running PDa,
and the flext build system is a bit limited.

... I might still make my own external; will let you know if I do.

-Mike