[Lab] National Library DigiLab

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 11:52:11 EST 2017

   I wonder if anyone's considered archiving Minecraft worlds?
   Imagining all of these enormous virtual spaces disappearing as hard
drives crash and I wonder how much human effort has been lost.

   Are there *historically significant *Minecraft worlds? :) How do we
judge archival fitness? Surely they're creative works.