[Lab] call for makers

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Apr 27 12:04:37 EDT 2017

The plan is to have everything needed for electronics.

I've been thinking of internet access. I can't see why we wouldn't have it.

I'm going to cook up a committee of some sort to try and advise and create
the policy we need for operating.

It will be locally owned of course...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)