[Lab] call for makers

Yannick Lamarre yan.lamarre at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 10:33:21 EDT 2017

Hi Darcy,

I'd be willing to go with option B for a year if we could get a decent
set of tools for electronics: a good rework station, reflow oven, a
real good scope (>=500MHz of bandwidth). I'd be happy to share my
Digital Discovery. What about the Internet access?
Do we have an organisational scheme planned? Will the local be owned
by non profit organisation?

Regards,
YL