[Lab] Maker Space Equipment Safety Certifications

Dave O'Heare dave.oheare at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:14:50 EDT 2017

Thanks, Stephen.

I've been bitten by (unknowingly) using equipment that was not CSA
certified; I rented a video projector a while back for an event I was doing
audio for, and got told in no uncertain terms by the organizers that the
projector was not to be used. It was an inexpensive Asian thing, apparently
appropriate for the event, but it had no markings of any sort regarding
safety certifications. Fortunately I was able to work around it, but still.

Dave O'Heare

dave.oheare at gmail.com
+1 613 729-4830
+1 613 227-4830 (mobile)