[Lab] seeking feedback on steppers and spindle for my DIY CNC router

Peter Sjoberg peters-modlab at techwiz.ca
Mon Nov 7 00:02:43 EST 2016

One quick note, I'm looking for a spindle also and currently I have my
eyes on this one
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/0-5kw-Air-cooled-spindle-ER11-chuck-CNC-500W-Spindle-Motor-52mm-clamps-Power-Supply-speed/32723658779.html
that one is a little more power for a bit less $ and on 11/11 aliexpress
has the world largest online sale that push it down a few more $$ so I
will order it then.

BTW, I'm also wondering about brush less or not and at firs I was
thinking it wasn't that much of a diff in price but then I realized that
the brush less kit came without power so after adding a power supply we
talking possible double the price or more.
/ps