[Lab] CNC advice....

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Thu Dec 22 16:09:11 EST 2016

I'm surprised you haven't been coming to the hack613 meetups as many people
have cnc machines (including built ones).....

Why not just get parallel breakout board with opto-isolation and some
stepper controllers from ebay?
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xcnc+controller.TRS0&_nkw=cnc+controller&_sacat=0

You can then run mach3 or emc2 or whatever the linux one is called these
days...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)