[Lab] Ahmed's Clock - Discussion

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 20:50:55 EDT 2015

   Wired has a picture of Ahmed's clock - it's in a hard case.
   There's a 110v power cable sticking out one end, a transformer, an LCD
display and two circuit boards.
   Nothing anyone with any electronic literacy would find even remotely
shady.

   He could have done a better job mounting his boards to the case, but
supposedly he built the thing in like 20 minutes.
   (I'm guessing he took apart a commercial alarm clock and re-connected
the components in his briefcase)