[Lab] Cutting MDF on a laser cutter

Andrew Barbour andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 21:33:45 EST 2015

My words of wisdom about hardboard... find the place with the most free
cuts AND one that is OK with cutting multiple layers it makes the world of
difference in your final cost.  The policy for cutting price and if they
will do multiple layers is set at the store not corporately.  I go to the
home depot in east Gatineau.  I think they are 4 or 5 cuts for free.

Andrew