[Lab] Maker Faire Ottawa kick-off party

Remco Volmer programming at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 7 14:51:03 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

This year, Maker Faire Ottawa will be a full featured Faire, one of only 20
worldwide and the only one in Canada. We're kicking off our Maker Faire
season on Thursday 16 July with the launch of the Call for Makers. This
launch is aimed at past, present and future exhibitors, emerging and
established makers, partners and supporters.

We'll have a screening of the documentary "Maker" (http://makerthemovie.com/),
a bar hosted by Beau's and reams of blue paper and a fistful of silver
sharpies for your ideas and feedback for this year's Maker Faire.

Keeping it close to the Lab, the event will be held at the Arts Court
Theatre, 2 Daly Avenue on the top floor. Doors open at 6, the screening
will start at 7. Let us know if you'll be joining us via Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1670705069815587/> or Eventbrite
<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/maker-faire-ottawa-call-for-makers-launch-tickets-17677182930>
.

See you there!