[Lab] Ottawa littleBits Olympic Challenge Event

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 10:07:23 EDT 2015

   Hey lab people - ArtEngine have become an Official littleBits Chapter
and we're throwing our first public event this Thursday July 9th!
   http://www.meetup.com/Ottawa-littleBits-Chapter/

   We're participating in the littleBits Olympics, a project challenge
(with prizes!) which kicked off this week with a video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-YYAQYWlE

   [image: Inline image 1]

   Sign up, come by (with kids in tow!) and compete in an event or just
mess around on your own creative project and see why we're so excited about
the educational potential of these crazily sophisticated tools.

   Hope to see you there - Ottawa's going to take Gold in every event this
year - OWN THE PODIUM! :)

   If you can't make it on Thursday, but you're still curious, sign up to
the Meetup group to get announcements about upcoming events!

   -Jason Cobill