[Lab] Adafruit Shipping

Phonesavanh ps at agoralab.ca
Mon Jul 6 11:11:38 EDT 2015

Hi Jason,

You can order online here and pick them up in Ottawa

http://www.buyapi.ca/product-category/adafruit-in-canada/

Phonesavanh

On 2015-07-06, at 10:49, Jason Cobill <jason.cobill at gmail.com> wrote:

   Hey gang,

   I have a shopping cart full of electronics at Adafruit that I want to buy, but the shipping rate gave me a bad case of sticker shock. (Nearly 33% of my purchase!)
   I know a bunch of you are doing runs down to Ogdensberg (sp?) - are there other options? Does Adafruit have a good fully stocked Canadian distributor? Does Active re-sell their stuff?

   I got nailed on an Amazon purchase recently (Books cost $12, Shipping was $48) and I'm getting fed up with UPS and their BS Canadian shipping rates.

   -Jason Cobill

Phonesavanh
819-205-1810