[Lab] Fw: Adafruit Shipping

Nigel Vezeau nigel_vezeau at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 6 11:01:07 EDT 2015

Robotshop has a store in Montreal.  Shipping is pretty cheap and reasonable from them, and they do resell a selection of adafruit stuff.
Search results for: 'adafruit' - RobotShop

|   |
| Search results for: 'adafruit' - RobotShopRobotShop is the #1 robot store. Shop for robot vacuums and other domestic robots, professional robots, robot toys, robot kits and robot parts. |
|  |
| View on www.robotshop.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |