[Lab] Network access for Laser

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Mon Jan 5 14:21:12 EST 2015

Setting up M76 with a bench sounds like a great idea....

I wonder if there's somewhere to but that crate that's in there. Perhaps it
can be under the large wooden bench in the lab where it's not obstructing
anything...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)