[Lab] Laser cutter status?

Andrew Barbour andrew.g.barbour at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:13:04 EST 2015

I use CorelDraw primarily - I have tried printing from it a few times
(workflow is much better!).  I am unsure if the level of issues I have
faced are because of the laser cutter being so tempermental OR if it is
CorelDraw that is not playing nice.  I have had issues printing from the
lab PC as well.....

AB