[Lab] Sally Lee Sheeks at City Hall Gallery

Jason Cobill jason.cobill at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:14:29 EST 2015

   Hey - sorry to confuse people, the main OAG space at CITY HALL on
Laurier. Right next to Confederation Park.
   Sorry - I'm asleep at the wheel here.

   There's another neat exhibition in the smaller (Karsh Masson) gallery
space at city hall, called "Polymorphisme". Also worth checking out. (I
really like the blue wooden piece)

   -Jason Cobill