[Lab] cheap laser cutters

Wesley Ellis tahnok at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 12:29:03 EDT 2015

I noticed this out of focus issue too when doing some rastering a few weeks
ago, so it's not just you Andrew.

Maybe next Wednesday we can spend some time calibrating/tweaking the laser?
I understand that it needs to be hooked up to the air filter now that the
laser can't vent outside because of construction.

Wesley Ellis
http://about.tahnok.me