[Lab] How to set a clock

Olaf Baumann olaf.baumann at pobox.com
Thu Sep 11 13:14:57 EDT 2014

How about a system similar to the Timex Datalink?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timex_Datalink

It has a photo-sensitive component that would understand a serial protocol
and an application on a computer that would transmit by flashing the
monitor.  Hold the watch up to the screen to receive data.  Not creepy like
that kid in Poltergeist.

--
Olaf