[Lab] hardwood inlay finish.

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com
Wed Oct 22 13:18:30 EDT 2014

Thanks for that. So that's the one on the right in my attachment?

You do realize this is for a clock that hangs on the wall. It's a low to
zero wear situation..

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)