[Lab] looking for microcontroller wifi module

Bocar Ndiaye bocar2008 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 21:05:13 EDT 2014

Richard posted an enteresting info about new wifi see below Richard tread:
So on Hackaday 2 days ago, they posted an article about $5 WIFI IC board,
its very interesting.... Called the ESP8266, so I snagged ESP8266.com to
put up a community for it... so far there is 1 user on it... me :-)

I have a lot of interest in WIFI modules.

If your interested you can create an account and start posting, anything...
I think its going to be a very interesting IC....

http://www.esp8266.com

If you have ideas on how I should be setting up this community I am all
ears...

Richard.