[Lab] [ORE_bits] arduino format

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Sun Nov 2 11:47:37 EST 2014

If it a true UNO board, there is about a 1/32 ledge outside of the
headers.  I would think a bit of material on the outer edge with a
grooved slot would provide a reasonable hold down, depend on your
application (vibe/shock).  It does have 4 holes for conventional hold
downs (approx #4 or 2.5 mm screws).

Ken

On 2014-11-02 9:41 AM, Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorartist.com [ORE_bits]