[Lab] Arduino Meetups

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Jun 8 13:01:45 EDT 2014

After some scouting we found a place out at Algonquin. Anybody in for this
afternoon?

Email me for details. There's free parking and stuff...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)