[Lab] social aspect of making

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Jun 8 11:06:07 EDT 2014

I think one of the cool things about the maker movement (among many things)
is the social aspect.

By social I don't mean saying "please and thank you" (that's and
interpersonal skill thing). I mean the connectivity including the routing
between members of the community for support, collaboration, discovery and
so forth.

I'd like to make a voluntary member directory to increase connectivity.

There could be two flavors. A public one (to increase discovery) and a
private one (only listed people can see each other).

I'm curious about thoughts on that.

I'll start with the public one though as I suspect it has more value...

So anybody want's to add their entry feel free to send me:
Name
Short blurb
Web Site
Any other contact info you want

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)