[Lab] [ORE_bits] Need some ideas

Ken McKinnon klmckinnon at rogers.com
Tue Jul 8 20:21:18 EDT 2014

I was thinking edge as well using some smd's glued on.  Should of bought
a second one to experiment.....hadn't though about the hands..
I like your other idea.  We played with a LED flashlight and from the
bottom cast some neat shadows on the ceiling, but didn't do anything for
the face, perhaps bouncing off the wall...need to experiment.