[Lab] cardboard and extension

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Sun Feb 16 14:50:01 EST 2014

Not sure we can stash stuff. I just diverted two loads of cardboard when I
was working on the Parol project a while back and there's some leftover...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)