[Lab] laser status

Darcy Whyte darcy at inventorArtist.com
Thu Aug 21 15:28:59 EDT 2014

Great, so it's working.. wohoo...

It's 330 and I'm just about finished errands. I've got a party at 5 at hub
so I'm not sure if there's enough time to pop into the laser.. boo hoo.
Unless somebody wants to hang out at the lab for an hour or something...

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com <http://inventorartist.com/> | Aviation
rubber-power.com
Contact: darcy at inventorArtist.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment (no text)

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Britta Evans-Fenton <technical at artengine.ca