[Lab] Help: Sound Reactive mobile LED system

michael michael magicrobot at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:23:22 EDT 2014

hey,

  saw you playing last year for Nuit Blanche. like it!
I commented in Lab discussion before, I think it was you doing an
installation piece with lights working according to a respirator....?
  anyhow.  your time is tight, and you have equipped yourself with a pile
of good tech to put to use for some very interesting light and sound(and
limitless other possibilities)
 just to give you a plan B, or simple thing to consider: led connected to
an audio amplifier output flicker with the sound.

  goog luck with this. we'll be set up doing sound performance as well that
day. see you for a brief jam :)