[Lab] Envirolaser Planning to Manufacture 3D Printers in Ottawa

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Tue Sep 3 15:08:56 EDT 2013

BlankHi again!

Yes, it is true.  Envirolaser is planning on manufacturing 3D printers here
in Ottawa.  These are single extruder printers with an 8 x 9 x 10 maximum
print volume.

We have sent our request to a US manufacturer, requesting that we become a
licensed Canadian production facility for their product.

It could be weeks or months before anything is finalized, but if things go
well, we may be looking for local people to do the assembly work.

I will keep you all posted as the project develops.

  Stephen Burke
      Account Executive
      Envirolaser Technologies

      613-225-4726 (
      613-619-1013 È
      613-225-8156 7
      steve at envirolaser.com 8

      P Please consider our environment before printing this mail.