[Lab] Envirolaser 3D Printing Services - Special Rates for Makers, Students and Non-commercial Clients

Stephen Burke steve at envirolaser.com
Tue Sep 3 15:03:14 EDT 2013

BlankHello again!

I have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

Envirolaser offers special rates for makers, students and other
non-commercial clients.  A typical $400 commercial print job may be
discounted to below $100.  In some cases, your print may only be a material
cost or even "FREE".

Our ProJet HD 3000 builds in acrylic plastic.  Layers are around 30 microns
and the surface finish is smoother than a baby's bottom - according to 4 out
of 5 mothers - so that's smooth!

Our build volume is 11 x 7 x 8 inches, so we can do relatively large items.
Turnaround is usually 1 to 4 days, depending on how busy our print queue is.

Send me your .STL file and I will provide you with a quick quote.

  Stephen Burke
      Account Executive
      Envirolaser Technologies

      613-225-4726 (
      613-619-1013 È
      613-225-8156 7
      steve at envirolaser.com 8

      P Please consider our environment before printing this mail.