[Lab] Assembly of a Neo Geo Watch project

Justin Slootsky justin at slootsky.org
Thu Oct 24 10:30:55 EDT 2013

I might be able to help you.  I'm new to soldering (previously I appeared incapable of it, but JC gave me some pointers [use thin solder was the biggest] and I got some tools to assist) and things have been progressing well.

I'm playing with the same adafruit modules (GPS, flora, I have a couple neo rings on order) but I plan to do different things with them than you.  (and isn't that the joy anyways?)  Last night I was in the lab fiddling with wiring to use a flora module to control neo pixels for pumpkin lighting.  When I got home I soldered it together and the demo program worked successfully.

One of my biggest concerns would be delivery timeline promises.