[Lab] Thoughts on Bitcoins, and the like?

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:38:12 EST 2013

Just FYI I'm fairly heavily involved/invested in Bitcoin. I own a fairly
large business focusing around them, And I'm a fairly fervent supporter.

We're working from several angles right now on trying to build up adoption
in the area.

If I weren't so damned busy lately trying to hold up a day job, run a
business, and juggle half a dozen projects at once, I'd drag myself down to
Modlab to catch up :) (in which case I'd be happy to get into a discussion
with anyone who's interested)

- Paul