[Lab] Thoughts on Bitcoins, and the like?

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 14:35:53 EST 2013

I'm curious if any other list members have been following the crypto
currency news recently.  I've been watching the space of the last year or
two on and off.

I'm not sure if there are any local vendors that accept bitcoin yet but it
is a interesting movement.  It is always interesting to hear of
restaurants, bars and online stores that are taking it.

Are there any Bitcoin, Lightcoin, etc enthusiasts on the list?  Anyone
interested in a informal discussion on them some Wednesday during a mod lab?

Cheers