[Lab] Local source for Raspberry Pi solar panel?

Roman Gargulak roman at cncwings.com
Mon May 13 20:16:11 EDT 2013

Hi Josh,

I would be VERY cautious about specification of that solar module.
Not sure what the overall arrangement of your power system for RPi is,
but you will be disappointed, if you use a single module like the one in
the ebay listing.

Regarding local sources, with shipping, the ebay listing comes to around
$25, Canadian Tire has 2.5W panel for $30.
However, without knowing what your overall arrangement is, it is
difficult to recommend something.

Roman