[Lab] MaKeyMaKey

j ross waterfallclose at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:06:50 EDT 2013

Hi Mike,
I see from the makey makey web site that the device is arduino based so
very hackable.  Reprogramming the keys should be fairly straightforward for
arduino users (assuming we can get the sketch). That might allow more than
one at a time.
Also it seems to be a simple keyboard and mouse hid so you should be able
to use it as input for processing.js or scratch creations.  That would be
fun!

Can you bring it in to modlab this week? Maybe we could hack some
processing/scratch stuff.

Cheers,

Jeff