[Lab] laser venting

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 9 10:54:59 EDT 2013

Thanks for the concerns everyone. I have booked the laser off for
Maintenance until the rest of the month.  I'm working with a group who has
planned to install the laser into the other room, in early August.

I will give you any updates that I receive.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me directly,

Britta
*Technical Coordinator *
Artengine.ca

Ottawa Mini Maker Faire