[Lab] LED Light Strip - Connector problems - Would like to fix ASAP

The Big Plan - Chris B tbp at ghostwise.com
Fri Jul 5 11:00:08 EDT 2013

Hi Modders!

Does anyone know where in town to get LED Light Strip gear (and a
portable battery / power pack for DC power)?

I bought a set of lights like this off eBay a couple months ago:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/5M-5050-RGB-IP65-Waterproof-SMD-300-LED-Strips-Light-24-44Key-IR-12V-5A-Power-/111045322582?pt=US_Light_Bulbs&var=&hash=item19dad12756

The white box that receives the IR signal has a very loose connection
for the DC power. I'd like to replace it in time to use it
tomorrow. This is the box:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/44-key-IR-Remote-Controller-For-5050-3528-RGB-Led-Light-Strip-/190864951039?pt=US_Lighting_Parts_and_Accessories&hash=item2c707006ff

I've started busking this week with a mobile soundsystem but my light
show has been lacking. Would love to get the
lights going for tomorrow / this coming week.

Thanks!

Chris